Harvest Festival in the Warehouse District
Sunday, October 20th
noon till 5pm
Come meet your local brewers, winemakers and distillers while watching them produce their award winning libations!
Enjoy food trucks, barrel tastings, cellar tours, production viewing, free distillery tasting, bottle specials and more.
- Pondera Winery is releasing their 2010 Jack a Lope
- Michael Florentino is releasing their 2010 Sangiovese
- The event is FREE!
- Regular tasting fees apply
- Look for signs and balloons announcing the participating wineries, breweries and distillery
- Dogs and Kids welcome (well behaved, please)
Participating Tasting Rooms:
Armstrong Family Winery
Bunnell Family Winery
Elevation Cellars hosting Gobble Food Truck
Eye of the Needle
J & A Winery
Robert Ramsay Cellars
Vessel Wines & Ales
Dirty Bucket Brewery hosting Lumpia World
Project V Distillery hosting The Brick Wood Fired Pizza