If you feel the need to pamper yourself a bit during the bustle of the holidays the Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa has some get packages for you to choose from now through the New Year. They have six different packages that can help make your holiday experience easier or to recover from the holidays.
The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa, located on the shores of Lake Washington on Carillon Point just 15 minutes east of Seattle and the only Seattle-area lakefront lodging, is pleased to announce six new holiday packages designed to introduce guests to the best Seattle’s Eastside has to offer during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. The new packages allow guests the opportunity to enjoy luxurious overnight accommodations, exceptional amenities and scenic views of Lake Washington while celebrating the season.
The Woodmark’s new holiday packages include:
- Pilgrims & Pillows Package: give thanks on the shores of Lake Washington this Thanksgiving with overnight accommodations for two, a $100 credit to bin on the lake, a $50 gift certificate to Northwest Face Spa, a decadent assortment of holiday cookies, a bottle of Wild Turkey Bourbon, priority pillow selection from the Woodmark’s Pillow Talk program and complimentary valet parking.
Cost: rates starting at $339 per night.
Dates of availability: now through Friday, November 30, 2012.
- Black Friday Survival Package: tackle the holiday shopping list this Black Friday with overnight accommodations for two; complimentary room upgrade (based on availability); a Bargain Hunter’s Power Pack featuring Chef’s protein snacks, fruit, water and more; an early morning wake-up call and complimentary valet parking. After battling the crowds, return to the Woodmark for complimentary gift wrapping, two hot chocolate cocktails at Beach Café and one 45-minute post-shopping massage with a Foot and Neck Wrap Enhancement at Northwest Face Spa.
Cost: rates starting at $329 per night.
Dates of availability: Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, 2012. Two night minimum stay required.
- Shop Away This Holiday Package: experience the best shopping Seattle’s Eastside has to offer with a package that features overnight accommodations for two; complimentary transportation on the Woodmark III SUV to shopping locations in Bellevue, Redmond or Kirkland, Wash.; complimentary gift wrapping upon return; a $50 gift certificate to Northwest Face Spa; a $30 credit to Beach Café; a Woodmark canvas shopping tote and complimentary valet parking. A portion of proceeds from the Shop Away This Holiday Package will benefit KITH, a local non-profit organization that creates housing solutions for homeless and at at-risk families.
Cost: rates starting at $279 per night.
Dates of availability: now through Thursday, January 10, 2013.
- Home for the Holidays Package: guests are invited to make the Woodmark their lakeside home for the holidays with overnight accommodations for two, a $75 credit to bin on the lake, a stocking filled with a festive variety of cookies and candies and complimentary valet parking. The package also includes complimentary transportation to Bellevue, Wash. to experience the 6th annual Snowflake Lane – occurring nightly and featuring dazzling lights, music, drumming from live toy soldiers and magical snow – and to Bellevue Downtown Park with admission for two to Bellevue’s Ice Arena for ice skating.
Cost: rates starting at $289 per night.
Dates of availability: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 through Thursday, January 10, 2013.
- Christmas Ships Package: view the awe-inspiring Argosy Cruise Christmas Ships from the Woodmark Hotel with a package featuring overnight accommodations for two, complimentary room upgrade to a Lakeview Room with balcony (based on availability), a $75 credit to bin on the lake with exclusive window seating to view the ships, Roast & Toast S’mores at the Woodmark’s Outside Terrace fire pit, a bottle of red wine or sparkling cider delivered to the room and complimentary valet parking.
Cost: rates starting at $299 per night.
Date of availability: Friday, December 14, 2012.
- Ring in the New Year Package: ring in the new year at the Woodmark with overnight accommodations for two, a $100 credit to bin on the lake, complimentary champagne toast at Beach Café at 9 p.m. for the Big Apple Ball Drop, a $50 breakfast credit to Beach Café’s Bloody Mary brunch and exclusive “hair of the dog” menu offerings featuring including two complimentary Bloody Mary’s and complimentary valet parking.
Cost: rates starting at $339 per night.
Date of availability: Monday, December 31, 2012
The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa provides incredible views of Seattle and Olympic Mountains as well as luxury accommodations. The property features 79 expertly crafted guestrooms and 21 luxurious suites, rejuvenating medi-spa treatments at Northwest Face Spa and delectable Northwest fare at two on-property lakeside dining venues – bin on the lake and Beach Café. The Woodmark also offers wedding, meeting and banquet space in addition to a variety of activities including paddle board, kayak rentals and a private boat for guests.
The Woodmark’s holiday packages are not applicable to groups and may not be combined with other promotions or discounts. Complimentary transportation and spa treatments must be booked in advance and dining credit excludes alcohol and gratuity. To book a package, call reservations at 800-822-3700. For more information about the Woodmark, visit www.thewoodmark.com.
About The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa:
The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa is the only hotel on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington. Personal and comfortable, the Woodmark features 100 rooms, including 21 suites, most with views of the lake, and all with luxury amenities. The Woodmark is the ideal in-town retreat only minutes from downtown Bellevue and other Eastside destinations. It offers a full-service spa, two exceptional restaurants, distinctive event spaces and an intimate, residential, waterside ambiance. Most importantly, Woodmark people are warm and genuine, anticipating guests’ every need. Popular for corporate events, weddings and important family occasions, the Woodmark is ultimately a place where everyone feels at home, and home is a relaxing and rejuvenating place set apart by the water. www.thewoodmark.com
About Destination, Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With more than 35 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the third largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 8,970 guest rooms, 15 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.