So many of you have asked and wanted this service and now it will arrive this spring. Woodinville Wine Shuttle will launch soon with a fulltime “hop on, hop off” shuttle serivce for the Woodinville winery area.
I received some information from the owners Richard and Tracy Shaffer about them and their plans:
My wife Tracy and I will be starting a fulltime, “hop on hop off,” shuttle service for the Woodinville area. We will have a continuous shuttle driving a designated route to our partner wineries, picking up and dropping passengers. The route will take approximately 30 minutes.
After seventeen years in corporate security, working for Microsoft and continuing with a prominent local family as director of Global Security, I have decided to retire and open my business in Woodinville. We live locally and will personally drive and operate this shuttle service.
Coming Early Spring 2012
• This shuttle service will be solely dedicated to Woodinville and surrounding areas. The service will operate as a continuous shuttle between select wineries, breweries, and restaurants daily.
• Our close relationship with partner wineries will allow for exclusive “hop on, hop off” designated spots. Those “hop spots” will have exclusive signage to allow riders to know where to wait. Special discounts on wine and products may be available through the wine shuttle.
• The shuttle will drive between select wineries and restaurants. Feel free to hop on or off at any time. The route takes approximately 25 minutes. Purchased items and goods can be kept and stored securely on the shuttle throughout your day. Your one time ticket price of $20.00 is valid for the entire day.
• Payments can be made at time of “hop on” via cash, credit, or debit. Tickets can be purchased and printed ahead of time by clicking the secure Pay Pal button.
• Additional services: An after-hours designated driving service will be limited to a certain amount of miles and provided at an additional cost.